Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of THE RAINFOREST
BY HRIDICA CHOWDHURY
WHAT IS THE RAINFOREST
Did you know that a rainforest can be described as a tall, dense jungle. Do know why it is called a “rain” forest?
The reason it is called a rainforest is because of the high amount of rainfall it gets per year. Did you know the climate of the rainforest is very hot and humid. It is very hot and humid so the animals and plants that exist they must learn to adapt to this climate.
Did you know that the rainforest is a home to more that the world’s animals.
There are colorful and unusual animals that live in the four layers.
Do you know that all all types of creatures are represented, from tiny insects to large mammals.
If you went to the rainforest you well see amazing animal that you haven’t seen before.
WHAT LIVES IN THE RAINFORESTS