Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Music Vocabulary
This is a treble clef. The one we use in class the most. Some people call the treble clef the G clef. Listen to this scene from the Lion King. It has many crescendos and decrescendos. Can you hear them? Staccato is used on a note so we have hear a distinct seperation from the notes around it. A dot appears below or above the note, giving it a short sound. Legato is the opposite of staccato. Legato gives a smooth, connecting sound. It looks like this... An accent gives more emphasis on a note. It looks like a decresendo sign. The difference? An accent is placed below or above one note. A decrescendo is placed below a bunch of notes. Ritardando in Italian means to gradually slow down. This is easy to remember. It looks like this... Rit. THE END!
Have a Musical Day!