Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Marshmallow challenge
Transcript of The Marshmallow challenge
effectiveness of your team.
The Marshmallow Challenge
Build the tallest freestanding structure
The entire marshmallow must be on top
Use as much or as little of the kit as you like
Break up the spaghetti, string or tape
The challenge lasts 18 minutes
Who can build the tallest tower?
These are you teams:
What criteria did you use to evaluate your team?
Hands up if your team considered the following:
If you were able to build the tower?
How well you built the tower?
How well you communicated?
If every member of your team participated and felt valued?
If there was a leader in your team?
If you had the right mix of people in your team?
Evaluate the effectiveness of your Young Enterprise team.
Due Monday 3rd February.
Identify 3 ways that you could improve the effectiveness of your Young Enterprise team.