Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bacterioganic Rubber
Synthesis of prenyltransferase gene
Dxs (B. sub & E. coli)
Characterize the rubber production
To do list
How is Rubber made?
Mass spectrometry (MALDI-ToF)
Static Headspace GC
Characterization of isoprene gas
Measuring MEP improvements
Optimize purification protocol for rubber
Optimize protocol for MALDI-ToF (pherhaps in-fusion ESI)
Check purification on H-NMR and MALDI-ToF
2 t/ha/yr 11,3 mio. t/yr
7 year maturation time
20 years production
Takes up less space
non-specific regional growth
Dxs and IspG
Produced in the lacitifiers of Hevea brasiliensis
Concentration of rubber
Concentration of B1 and B6 vitamin