Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tumbling
before you start. Just roll out your wrist and use you hand to roll out your ankles. TUMBLING
By: Natalie Righi Basics Doing a cartwheel. First spreed your legs apart. Your belly button should be facing the way your feet are. Next twist your hips so that you can flip over. Put your arms up. Your hips should now be twisted. Next you but your arms/hands down they should touch the ground. Then flip your legs over. Back Bend First spreed your legs apart. Next put your
arms up. Then kinda bend back slow so you don't hurt your hands. Now that your in the back bend look up at you belly button and gently fall down. Tuck your head down. Round off This is just like a cart wheel. First spreed your legs apart. then put your arms up and twist your hips. Next put your arms /hands on the floor. kick over. Once you kick over and your legs are in the air put them together.