Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Staff Meeting - creating a vision statement
Transcript of Staff Meeting - creating a vision statement
It was clear that staff and students could not articulate a consistent purpose or vision for the school.
October 20th, 2014
Meeting Objective: To create a 5-10 word vision statement
Our School Values
Activity: Jot Thoughts
You should all be in groups of 4
3 minute think and write time
Each word on a separate post it
Each person then announces the word and places it in the middle.
Add the same/similar words in the same pile
Ready - Go
Activity: 2 Stay, 2 Stray
Next 10 minutes you will be moving around the room and sharing/comparing words for our vision statement.
You will have 2 minutes at each table
Back to your original groups; share, refine and select final core words for vision statement.
To be collected and summarized
Draft vision statement will be developed and shared for further feedback
Sample Vision Statements:
Kambrya: Maximizing the potential of each student.
Beaconhills: Together we make a difference
Wesley: We believe in the power of education to change lives