Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Plant Life Cycles
Transcript of Plant Life Cycles
A life cycle is the changes of a living thing from when it starts to live until it dies.
The human life cycle is egg, baby, child, teen, adult.
Pumpkin Life Cycle
Pumpkins have a really long life cycle. It all starts with a seed.
Plant Life Cycle
More about Life Cycles!
We call them life cycles because it continues on and on.
Bean Plant Life Cycle
Bean plants have a much more simpler life cycle.
Apple Tree Life Cycle
What are the different stages?
Let's compare and contrast!
A pumpkin plant and a bean plant.
The life cycle of a plant is seed, roots, stems and leaves, flowers.
Plants are living things, so they have a life cycle too!
turn & talk
Look for different stages of the plant.
turn & talk
What is a life cycle?
A life cycle is a circle of life from start to finish.
They are in a circle because they never stop.
Where do humans start life?