Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Plant Life Cycles
Transcript of Plant Life Cycles
A life cycle is the changes of a living thing from when it starts to live until it dies.
The human life cycle is egg, baby, child, teen, adult.
Pumpkin Life Cycle
Pumpkins have a really long life cycle. It all starts with a seed.
Plant Life Cycle
More about Life Cycles!
We call them life cycles because it continues on and on.
Bean Plant Life Cycle
Bean plants have a much more simpler life cycle.
Apple Tree Life Cycle
What are the different stages?
Let's compare and contrast!
A pumpkin plant and a bean plant.
The life cycle of a plant is seed, roots, stems and leaves, flowers.
Plants are living things, so they have a life cycle too!
turn & talk
Look for different stages of the plant.
turn & talk
What is a life cycle?
A life cycle is a circle of life from start to finish.
They are in a circle because they never stop.
Where do humans start life?