Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Possessive Nouns
The 's is added to all singular words, no matter what letter the word ends 1) kite that belongs to the child
2) hammer that belongs to the man
3) bike that belongings to the boy
4) bikes belonging the boys
boys' bikes 2) To form the possessive of a plural noun that ends in s simply add ' after the s (at the end of the word) 3) To form the possessive of a plural noun that does NOT end in s add 's to the word The End By: Madeline, Karl, Grantles