Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Emmy Tsangon 26 September 2012
Transcript of IGEM splash
However most biosensors have not been adapted for practical use, and their potential remains unrealised We aimed to provide tools and parts with the potential to improve the function and practicality of all biosensors we believe RIBOSWITCHES to represent as severely under-utilised potential for highly specific biosensing we investigated the function of FLUORIDE and MAGNESIUM riboswitches they produce more accurate and reliable results than conventional style chained reporters we also developed a biobrick to allow more rapid germination In working towards a more practical system, we took the case of groundwater contamination in Bangladesh as an example http://2012.igem.org/Team:Cambridge