Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Colored Power Algorithm
Transcript of The Colored Power Algorithm
Demand Flexibility Scalability Privacy Non-intrusiveness Proto Amorphous Cooperative Energy Management (PACEM) The Colored Power Algorithm Questions?
What Next? Vinayak V. Ranade and Dr. Jacob Beal
SASO 2010 A highly-scalable system for smart power grids that enables efficient demand shaping for small-user networks. Better Feedback Control
Large Diameter Networks
Prof. Hal Abelson
Prof Dennis Freeman
MIT Energy Initiative Acknowledgements Matching Demand and Supply of Electricity Environment Economics Karachi, Pakistan source: chowrangi.com source: jcwinnie.biz Proto Amorphous Cooperative Energy Management (PACEM) Latency in Response
- Timed out devices
Network delay Dynamic Response