Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
book report smile
Transcript of book report smile
Book Report : Smile
The important events are....
*When Raina fell and her two front teeth went out.
* When Raina stand up for herself.
* When Raina found new friends that were nice to her.
What the Character Learned
The setting is at home, the dentist, at school, and at Raina's friend's house (for meeting).
The problem is that Raina was getting bullied by her friends and they made the final straw, it was Nicole and Karin pulling down Raina's skirt in front of the whole school to see ( she was wore leggings under it).
Mom: A protecting mom and sensitive
Nicole & Karin: Mean, rude, uncaring to Raina, & makes fun of others
Dr.Golden & Dr.Dragoni: kind, helpful, brave , and smart
Raina: Shy (when it comes to boys she like), positive for herself, and a good artiest
Characters and Author
The author of this book is Raina Telgemeier
*and there are more characters, about 20 characters.
After her skirt got
The solution is Raina stop being friends with the girls that bullied her and also stand up for herself. It was lonely at first for her, but then she made friends with people who cared for her.
* Raina learned to be friends with people who respect her.
* The girls who bullied Raina didn't learn anything because they didn't care about Raina.
I think people should get this book if they are bullied because they could learn how Raina stand up for herself.