Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ted Harrison Art Lesson
Transcript of Ted Harrison Art Lesson
Land forms Ted Harrison Student Work 1) Choose your province and landscape
2) Choose your foreground: animals, people or buildings
3) Is it night or day? Is there a sun or moon? Clouds? Northern Lights?
3) Make a rough copy of your picture
Start with the foreground, draw your people, animals or buildings
Next draw the background: the landforms (mountains, prairies, plateaus, beaches)
Draw the horizontal lines, sun, moon, etc.
4) Show your teachers and get started on your final copy! Are there mountains? Prairies? Forests? Ocean? River? Lake?