Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Energy
*Vocab terms from last unit to remember:
What Form Of Energy Do Our Cells Use?
- Adenosine triphosphate (ATP!)
-Your cell can release energy stored in ATP by breaking one of the phosphate bonds.
How do cells make ATP?
- By adding a phosphate group to ADP!
- ADP or adenosine diphosphate acts like a partially charged battery.
- Your cells can add a phosphate group to ADP to make it ATP.
- Its a cycle!
What Organelle Makes ATP?
*Just like we need energy to perform tasks, our cells need energy to perform their tasks.
-Build new molecules
-Get rid of waste
- Send messages
- Other biological processes
*Energy can change form, but it cannot be created or destroyed
What Do Cell Need Energy For?
How does the Mitochondria Make Energy?