Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of September.11.2001 9/11
Effect Us Today ? United Airlines Flight Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
3. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to WINGDINGS Flight 93 Crashed (129 km) southeast of Pittsburgh in Somerset County, Pennsylvania in a field 45passengers (including the four terrorists) died Flight 11 92 passengers (including five terrorists) died Flight 175 65 passengers (including five terrorists) died Flight 77 64 (including five terrorists) died There were 2,595 people in the World Trade Center and near it
•343 NYFD firefighters and paramedics
•23 NYPD police officers
•37 Port Authority police officers
•1,402 people in Tower 1
•614 people in Tower 2
•658 people at one company, Cantor Fitzgerald
•1,762 New York residents
•674 New Jersey residents
•1 NYFD firefighter killed by a man jumping
off the top floors of the Twin Towers 3,497 people died in the attacks on 11 September 2001 Fold a 20 $ bill in half so that you see the top half of the reverse side Fold the left half away from you as shown Fold the right half so that the burning pentagon is revealed Flip the billover and you will see the burning Twin Towers On September .11.2001 four united airline planes were highjacked. Flight 11, Flight 93 Flight 175 & Flight 77. At 8:46:a.m flight 11 crashed 490mph into the northtower of The worlds trade center between floor 93-99. At 9:03a.m Flight 175 Crashed at 590mph into the south face of the south building between floors 77& 85 Over a million people witnessed the second crash... Al-Qaeda is unhappy with America and other countries
getting involved in places like the Middle East. People
linked to al-Qaeda have used violence to make this point
in the USA, and in other countries Second plane hits Shortly after semptember 11 the department of transportation team set out to improve the aircraft security and to change cockpit doors which will deny access to intruders
They Provided a way for video images from the cockpit and cabin to be recorded, as well as broadcast to the ground. After math
of the collaped towers Stepping up Security Mental & Emotional
Affect Studies show that 9 years after the semptemner 11 it continues to affect the way people think, remmebering and reacting to such a stressful situation 8 years later the American Journal of Public Health stated that the 9/11 continues to affect mental health of the entire nation for at least four years The Pentagon is the headquarters of the
United States department of defence killing 189 people, including five hijackers and 125 working in the building. FBI was able to determin the suspected piolts and hijackers in the 9/11attack . Mohamed Atta of Egypt was the ring leader of the 19 highjackers
Mohameds luggage did not make it to the connection from his portland flight his bag contained papers of all 19 of the terrorist and information about there plan motives and backrounds ... At 30 minutes later Flight 77 Crashes into the Pentagon . At 9:59am the south tower of The World Trade Center collapes as people run for there lives.
united Airlines Flight 93 crashed in a field southeast Pittsburgh in Somerset County, Pennsylvania. At 10:28 the North Tower collapes 1 hour 41 minutes after the impact of the crash. at 9:03 am fifteen minutes after it was clear the United States was being under attack President busg sat down with a second grade class and began a 20 minute photo op and did nothing about it