Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Welcome to Human Physiology
Transcript of Welcome to Human Physiology
1. Content accessed through textbook, online lectures, Mastering exercises
you come to class!
2. RAP: iRAT's and tRAT's
3. Problem solving, brainstorming and discussion of concepts
4. In-class team projects
What percentage of our body weight is water?
E. There is no
Welcome to Human Physiology (Bio 277)
Given what you have learned today about our class:
A. I promise to do my homework and be prepared to contribute to problem solving and discussion in class. I am ready to learn and contribute to my team!
B. I probably won't do my homework, I will likely miss classes, and am not really committed to learning physiology yet. Maybe I should drop now!
I or II
How is my grade calculated?
Lab add/switch forms
Lab grade recycle forms
Available on Canvas
Due by Friday at 9:00 am
access to Blackboard, Mastering and other digital media is via:
A. PC desktop/laptop computer
B. Mac desktop/laptop computer
D. My so called smart phone
My major is:
A. Biology, chemistry,
What is problem-based
Your SIP leader is Cristina Sanchez