Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cyber Bullying
of the technologies that they
are bringing into the classroom.
2. When working with technology,
teachers need to be sure to set
expectations for student conduct when working with technology.
3. Teachers need to model expectations for student communication on online collaboration assignments. As a preservice teacher, what precautions would you take to prevent cyber bullying in your future classroom?
Does the idea of cyber bullying change your opinion about bringing more technology into the classroom? Why or why not? Cyber Bullying Effects of Cyber Bullying Cyber bullying takes place when a person uses technology to attack or expose a person. People can be cyber bullied through text messages, emails, and through socail media networks. 1. Cyberbullying can start as early as 3rd grade and peaks in 7th-8th grade.
2. 86% of elementary school students share their password with their friend(s).
3. Cellphones are used 38% of the time to cyberbully someone.
4. Social networks are used 39% of the time to cyberbully someone. students feel uncomfortable around peers
do not want to interact in classroom
skipping school to avoid humiliation Rachel Grant
EME 4401 http://www.slideshare.net/guestcb60df/cyber-bullying-in-schools