Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Lecture 1
Types of tissues
Fixation of samples
Extracellular Matrix (ECM)
Connective tissue CT
Degree of enlargement
Depends on the power of the objective and eye piece
The least distance between two points that can be seen as two
Depends on the wave length
Magnification in EM= x1000-100000
Resolution power= 0.2 nm
*Preservation of the tissue.
Harden tissue-----> easy cut.
Prevents autolysis & putrifaction.
Removal of alcohol
Soft molten paraffin
*50 C xylol evaporates
*tissue filled with parrafin
Leishmann stain for blood film
Magnification in LM= up to 1500.
Resolution power= 0.2 um.
For collagen fibres
Brilliant crezyl blue
Reticulocytes in blood