Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cintas Marketing Plan
Transcript of Cintas Marketing Plan
- Respectable reputation/strong market recognition
- Diversified customer base
- Strong network across industry
- Broad product portfolio
- Reputation as an emerging leader in sustainability
- Large capital resources
- Dependence on the employment of manufacturing industry
- Vulnerability to environmental regulations and energy costs
- Wide range of interests
Growing age of population
Development of nanomaterials
Increased transportation costs
Recession and unemployment
Recent changes in employment trends
- Enter healthcare linen and uniform supply services and laundry services
- Reuse the paper from destruction department to the janitorial division of the Ancillary Products operating segments
- Delivery: incorporating delivery services into our preexisting delivery service
- Increasing environmental regulation
- Increasing unemployment rate
- Increasing energy costs
- Increasing competition
Appeal to a wider market of consumers and expand the market share.
Exceed our current customers' expectations.
Develop a new service while still maintaining customer loyalty.
Increase revenues and profits by 45% for our new service by 2016.
Increase overall company profits by 3%.
Provide laundering services for non-uniform linens in the health care industry, and offer external laundering services to hospitals or clinics who do not rent/purchase uniforms from Cintas.
- Transportation circuit in place
- Satisfies current customers while also expanding customer base
- Growing need in health care industry
- Avoids dependence on uniform supply
"For health care facilities that are currently maintaining on-premise laundry, Cintas’ externalized linen laundering service is the most reliable, cost efficient, expedient, and professional among other companies that are also offering similar services, because we have a well-established delivery system and technology that is not only eco-friendly but also satisfies our customers’ requirement of high sanitation standard."
- Externalized linen laundering service
- Weekly pickup
- 24 hour phone service
- Personal selling
- Pre-existing customers
- Increase of 10% in budget for the first three years
- Word of mouth
- Fixed price per pound
- Bulk discount for facilities supplying more than 250 lbs/week
When does it become efficient for a facility to outsource its laundry?
How can we maximize our routes while minimizing transportation costs?
How will we collect this important research information?
Begin promotion with
Expand to new
Expand to physicians'
From Doc Farmer
to over 900,000 customers...
Profit and Loss Statement