Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Design Thinking
Model and prototype!
What is design thinking?
D39C Teachers building their cardboard "dream cart"
It's using empathy as part of a creative process
Creativity with purpose
Design thinking is not linear
no specific beginning or end
It is like the scientific method
Students read the book Make Way for Ducklings
They created solutions to problems they read about using Design Thinking
we designed a tiny home
we empathized with the client
She gave us feedback
4-5-6 Graders empathized with younger students
they brainstormed solutions