Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Incas and Aztec: Compare and Contrast
Transcript of Incas and Aztec: Compare and Contrast
Link and Pics
The Incas and the Aztecs both did human sacrifices. Not only that but they also got conquered by the Spanish Conquistadors. The Incas and the Aztecs also worshiped the Sun god. Both groups depended on agriculture. They all built huge pyramids and had advanced technology. The Aztec Emperor was viewed as a god and the Inca Supreme Ruler were seen as gods too.
The Aztecs were located in Central America, whereas the Incas in South America. The Aztecs ruled 100 years longer than the Incas did. The Incas built there pyramids out of mud but the Aztecs did it out of Limestone. The Inca planted their crops on artificial terraces along the mountainside with raised beds so that the plant roots could get as much warmth from the sun as possible to help them grow. Aztec crops relied mainly on the construction of chinampas, also known as floating gardens. The Aztecs also had a written language but the Incas didn't.