Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Stars
How its made?
Most Black Holes are created from the remains of a large star that dies in an explosion.Once a Black Hole has formed , it can continue to grow by absorbing additional matter.
Matter is the substance that makes up space, and all of the planets, black holes, and stars.
How do we know they are there?
Don't let the name fool you, a black hole is anything but an empty space.Think of a star ten time`s more massive than the sun squeezed into a sphere approximatly the diameter of New York City.
Since Black Holes are small (only a few tens of kilometers in diameter),and light that would allow us to see them cannot escape,a black hole floating alone in space would be hard,if not impossible to see using the naked eye.