Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Big Bubble Chart of Physics
Transcript of The Big Bubble Chart of Physics
Nuclear Physics Wave Diffraction
and Interference Optics Light
Electromagnetism Current Electricity Electrostatics
Electric Potential Thermal Fluids
Simple Harmonic Motion
(springs and pendulums Momentum Work Energy Centripetal Force
Torque Know Newton's 3rd Laws 1. objects at rest stay at rest and objects in motion stay in motion if a frictional force is not acting on it. 2. Sum of forces=ma 3. There are equal and opposite forces acting on each object. echo pitch convex mirrors (diverging) concave mirrors (converging) concave lens (diverging) convex lens (converging)