Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Enzymes
Begin Reactions Metabolism Enzyme Process Bind
together Two products are formed Enzyme Splits Substrate "Spark" Enzyme releases Products Enzyme (cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr Substrate
Positive Feedback Loop Feedback Loops Feedback Loops Negative Feedback Loop Helicase Unwinds DNA double-helix DNA Polymerase Duplicate DNA strands Summary Enzymes = Protein Catalyst
Substrates are key
Helicase breaks down
Both essential for Replication RNA Primer
(Primase) A A A T T T T G G G G C C C C C 2 New Strands