Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Levi Strauss
May 20th 1873 Levi Strauss received the patent for riveted jeans
They were originally called "waist overalls"
This is the official birthday of bluejeans
The two horse design was first used in 1886
The red tabs were attached to the left rear pocket in 1936 to identify Levi's at a distance
Both the horse design and the red tabs are patents that are still in use. Levi Strauss