Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of DENTISTRY
17 dental schools in UK
2 in London
Got an interview?
Thinking of applying...?
5 YEAR COURSE
BACHELOR of DENTAL SURGERY
Dentistry for children
YEAR5: EVERYTHING ABOVE
Special Care Dentistry
Accident and Emergency
Preparing for practice (law)
Dental Public Health
Oral Diagnostic Skills
Clinical experience - tiring
Independent learning - no more homework!
End of year written and online exam
Clinical reasoning exam
Work on those grades (insha'allah!)
Organise relevant work experience
Dental schools opening days
Dentistry taster courses
Tips on Personal Statement
Think about upcoming interviews...
5th Year Dental Student
Why did I choose to study Dentistry???
YEAR 1: Physiology - basic human systems
Dental Anatomy, Dental Materials
YEAR2: Clinical course on Operative care
Clinical course on Periodontology
YEAR3: Conservative Dentistry
Steps which need to be taken now:
Application via UCAS - DEADLINE 15TH OCTOBER
1 BACK UP
(Biochemistry, Molecular Genetics, Pharmacology, Pharmacology & Molecular Genetics, Physiology, Neuroscience, Human Sciences and Biomedical Science)
- Clinical Aptitude test (taken the summer before applying) - FOR SOME DENTAL SCHOOLS
(check with dental school):
AAA/A - BBB/C
(only will consider exceptional applications)
Personal Statement and reference
Relevant work experience
Got an offer?
Structured questions with 3 interviewers
Test your personality, views, competence, interests
That is no confirmation!
Work hard in your studies to get your grades.