Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Internal Conflict in Sylvia Plath's Short Story Initiation
Transcript of Internal Conflict in Sylvia Plath's Short Story Initiation
Is there internal conflict in
Sylvia Plath's short story
Initiation? YES! Millicent Her Choice
A high school girl who
is struggling to find
her identity To remain independent and
free like a heather bird so she can
stay friends with Tracy or
join a sorority to become popular
but caged in and trapped
like a sparrow in a flock of other
sparrows that are identical Milicent decides
not to join the
sorority after the
She would rather be a free bird,
not boxed in by the label and
new identity the sorority would give her.
She decides that she can find community
and connection to others in a more healthy,
holistic way. Examining Internal Conflict
in the World and
a Short Story