Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Boston Proper Loyalty Program
Transcript of Boston Proper Loyalty Program
"Reward her like no one else"
Signing Up: $0 -$499
Refer a Friend:
- Trunk Show with Private Party
- Meet & Greet with Ernie
- All orders include Free 2-Day Shipping
Team # 3
Real Estate Legal
Technology Finance &
"There is a big difference between a satisfied customer and a loyal customer."
~ Shep Hyken
Boston Proper E-mail
- You AND Your friend receive $10 credit towards next tier (Max. 5 referrals)
Director Customer Loyalty
Bobbi Jo Behun
Senior Vice President Marketing
Director Brand Finance & Strategy
Senior Director CRM
Senior Director Supply Chain
& Business Process
IT Staff Auditor
The top tier is comprised of the top 1%.
The middle tier is comprised of the top 4-5%.
The bottom tier is comprised of the top 12% of customers.
Our goal is to increase the number of times the customer shops with Boston Proper.
Based on Sales
- Increases customer loyalty.
- Increases customer return business.
- Increases sales.
- Creates better rapport between
customer and brand.
- Offers less desirable rewards.
- A complicated tracking system.
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Differentiating tiered customers.
- Increase Omni-channel sales.
- Be the best loyalty program out there.
- Increase customer loyalty to the
- Further differentiate the brand.
- Grow the amount of customer
- Existing customers might not join the loyalty program.
- Customers belong to many loyalty programs, but are only active in a few.
- The company is growing, which could lead to increases in costs of the loyalty program.
- Loyalty Program customers
spend more than regular