Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Boston Proper Loyalty Program
Transcript of Boston Proper Loyalty Program
"Reward her like no one else"
Signing Up: $0 -$499
Refer a Friend:
- Trunk Show with Private Party
- Meet & Greet with Ernie
- All orders include Free 2-Day Shipping
Team # 3
Real Estate Legal
Technology Finance &
"There is a big difference between a satisfied customer and a loyal customer."
~ Shep Hyken
Boston Proper E-mail
- You AND Your friend receive $10 credit towards next tier (Max. 5 referrals)
Director Customer Loyalty
Bobbi Jo Behun
Senior Vice President Marketing
Director Brand Finance & Strategy
Senior Director CRM
Senior Director Supply Chain
& Business Process
IT Staff Auditor
The top tier is comprised of the top 1%.
The middle tier is comprised of the top 4-5%.
The bottom tier is comprised of the top 12% of customers.
Our goal is to increase the number of times the customer shops with Boston Proper.
Based on Sales
- Increases customer loyalty.
- Increases customer return business.
- Increases sales.
- Creates better rapport between
customer and brand.
- Offers less desirable rewards.
- A complicated tracking system.
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Differentiating tiered customers.
- Increase Omni-channel sales.
- Be the best loyalty program out there.
- Increase customer loyalty to the
- Further differentiate the brand.
- Grow the amount of customer
- Existing customers might not join the loyalty program.
- Customers belong to many loyalty programs, but are only active in a few.
- The company is growing, which could lead to increases in costs of the loyalty program.
- Loyalty Program customers
spend more than regular