Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
End of Year Review
Transcript of End of Year Review
Commissioner of Publicity
May 12, 2015
By attending weekly board and committee meetings I have gained knowledge and experience using parliamentary procedure, I have gained public speaking skills, and have created meaningful relationships with my peers and with Cañada staff.
While at NCSL I learned the importance of civic engagement, effective means of publicity, and effectively marketing yourself to reach success.
This year has thought me a lot about myself as a person, I've been able to grow as a leader, friend, and as a student. I have made lasting connections and have gained various skills I will be able to practice in the future.
My experience with my big was like a true sisterhood, we had our differences here and there but we always knew how to overcome them, we made the best of the worst and constantly reminded each other that we could do anything we put our minds too. I love you big!