Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
"Why Teach with Project Learning?: Providing Students With a Well-Rounded Classroom Experience"
Transcript of "Why Teach with Project Learning?: Providing Students With a Well-Rounded Classroom Experience"
what is project based learning? lack of resources time constraints in class curriculum requirements can the project encompass all learning objectives? http://www.edutopia.org/project-learning-introduction-video geared toward sciences? positives critical thinking in presentation communication skills cross-curriculum skills explores real-world challenges and problems greater participation in the topic greater flexibility small group collaboration challenge utilize YOUR resources graphs show student grades on a chart what are good media utilization procedures? TrackStar YouTube sound effects by Edutopia Qualms closing thoughts go forth and set the world on fire students are the subject of education Al Larger than life "May the force be with you, teachers!"
with love from Luke, Leia, and Han