Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Magazine Covers
Trim size: 8.5x11 standard
Folio: It's folded
Front, back, insides
Orientation: Usually vertical
Paper: Heavier stock
Ink: This is where you'll have color or special inks
Get readers to pick it up
Clear statement of brand or identity
Informational: What's inside?
What will a reader expect from this pub? The more words on the front, the more small pieces you can expect inside.
Rule of Thirds +
Handy Rules for Covers
Heartbeats and eyes
Drive-by copy with punch
Anticipate use (mail, rack, coffee table, packaging, labels, the Post Office)
Main cover line
Famous Ad Guy