Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Armenian Genocide
Transcript of The Armenian Genocide
“Our strength lies in our intensive attacks and our barbarity...After all, who today remembers the genocide of the Armenians?”
-Adolf Hitler Although the genocide was carried out throughout a decade, we honour the memory of the victims of the genocide every year on the 24th of April, the reason for this being that on the April 24th of the year 1915 over 600 great armenian minds; writers, philosophers, artists, poets and politicians were executed publicly by the Ottoman empire.