Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Social Entrepreneurship and Change
Transcript of Copy of Social Entrepreneurship and Change
January, 2013 Agenda:
5 mins. - 1. Intro
5 mins. - 2. Syllabus - Tech Integration
45 mins. - 3. Presentation
15 mins. - 4. Video
30 mins - 5. Small Groups:
a. What are the top five innovative technologies
have you seen and/or used to empower SEC ?
b. Start social media plan.
1. How often will you post?
2. Where will you post (what accounts)?
3. What will you post?
4. Why are you posting (intention/purpose)?
5. How will you manage your accounts?
6. Who is your audience? What will be your tone?
7. Social Media Setup: Creat Accounts: About.
me, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, LinkedIn,
8. Connect with others member, connect
accounts, and post a message.
15 mins. - 6. Groups Debrief
5 mins. - 7. Closing Social Media for Good Add'l Tools Video Productivity