Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Stardust@Home
The bigger the star dust the younger the stardust is.
2. There is
in the universe.
1. Stardust is
and can only be seen by microscope.
3. Stardust makes up everything.
1:Finding the stardust in its container is like finding 1000 ants on a football field
2:The array of the commit is 40 cm 16 inches in diameter.
The Stardust Mission Is a citizen scientist experiment. The Stardust Mission is the first experiment to analyze dust particles that were collected in space, and scientists are eager to analyze them. We estimate that Stardust Mission collected thousands of different types of dust particles. The stardust particles are tiny, only about the size of a micron! These miniscule particles are embedded in an aerogel collector 1,000 square centimeters in size. Finding them will be like searching for a handful of ants on a football field while searching 5x5 centimeter square at a time. We are identifying stardust particles.
3: Interstellar dust particles are tiny only about a micron is size a millionth of a meter.