Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Listening Skills-Sonic Components 10/10/13
Transcript of Listening Skills-Sonic Components 10/10/13
Learning objective: To analyze the Musical Components of recorded music.
What are Sonic Components?
Sound effects, what are they?
Listen to the following tracks and accurately record the Sonic Components
Nature / Urban Environment
Reverb: Indoor or Outdoor?
Contrast between Sounds
Frequency Range of Sounds
Sonic field, mix balance, blend, clarity
Sound effects & Processors
Tone & Texture
Name some more?
the overall quality of a musical or vocal sound : the piano tone appears monochrome or lacking in warmth.
the quality created by the combination of the different elements in a work of music or literature : a closely knit symphonic texture.