Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Listening Skills-Sonic Components 10/10/13
Transcript of Listening Skills-Sonic Components 10/10/13
Learning objective: To analyze the Musical Components of recorded music.
What are Sonic Components?
Sound effects, what are they?
Listen to the following tracks and accurately record the Sonic Components
Nature / Urban Environment
Reverb: Indoor or Outdoor?
Contrast between Sounds
Frequency Range of Sounds
Sonic field, mix balance, blend, clarity
Sound effects & Processors
Tone & Texture
Name some more?
the overall quality of a musical or vocal sound : the piano tone appears monochrome or lacking in warmth.
the quality created by the combination of the different elements in a work of music or literature : a closely knit symphonic texture.