Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cloud Computing
Can you think of any other company that could potentially run its entire business on Salesforce?
What do you think could motivate a company to incorporate cloud computing into a larger part of their system?
Is it possible for a company to run its entire business using Salesforce.com, Force.com and App Exchange?
Challenges of running entire business
Reliability & security
Problem with fitting & return goods
Pros 1: Flexibility
Ease of access to data from servers outside the office & not hard-wired in-house servers
Pros 2: Cost Efficient
Increases Company Transparency
Transforms Customer Experience
The pay-per-use model
Lower IT expenses
Pros 3: Backup & Recovery
Almost unlimited storage
Simpler than other traditional methods of data storage
Pros 4: Reliability
The economies of scale
24/7 technical support
Highly trained experienced staff
Cons 1: Network Dependency
Anticipates Customers' Needs
Connects Toyota Enthusiasts
Cons 2: Centralization
Standardization Through Centralization
Cons 3: Security
Servers going down
What is CRM?
- Managing the relationships with customers
- Combines business processes, people, and technology
- Attracting and retaining customers
From EA Senior Director of Support Systems:
From EA Senior Director of Support Systems
"Building a great gaming experience is no longer enough. Publishers need to up their game and be totally connected with customers, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year."
Therefore. . .
- Build stronger relationships
- Capture feedback in real time to support iteration
- Rapid development cycles
Working with Salesforce.com...
- Customers quickly access up-to-the- minute status updates
- Engage with EA game advisors
- Discuss hot topics
- Gamers can immerse in the EA brand
Instant feedback and Q&A
Product order and delivery service
Internal communication among departments
Managing Business Information Systems and Applications
Chan Casey Hoiyee 13020535X
Kwok Fung Kam 13023733D
Law Hiu Tung 13029627D
Tam Kwok Fu 13023825D
Tsang Chun Hei 13047171D
Yu Yan Chi 13023786D