Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Adjective prefixes - making opposites
Transcript of Adjective prefixes - making opposites
un-, dis-, in-, il-, im-, ir-
honest satisfied loyal obedient
tasteful respectful organized
sane sincere accurate correct
dependent experienced considerate
credible sensitive active complete
competent decent efficient edible
tolerable sufficient convenient
legal literate logical legible
mature possible patient mobile
moral perfect precise practical
regular relevant responsible
replaceable resistible reversible
believable friendly conscious tidy
comfortable employed necessary
avoidable able popular fortunate
expected fair forgettable