Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Electric Circuit
Transformation of chemical energy into light energy. Aim 9-volt battery
2 insulated copper wires
wooden board (to mount your circuit on) 1. Mount the battery and the bulb on to the wooden board.
2. Strip about 2 inches of the both ends of the 2 wires.
3. Attach the two wires to the postive and negative terminals of the battery.
4. Attach the other two ends of the wires to the bulb. Buy eggs from Coles
Go to hardware shop
Make Pasta for Mum ^_^ What was the science behind the experiment? The battery which has chemical energy stored inside it (sulphuric acid) gets conducted through the copper in the wires and into the light bulb.
When the energy reaches the filament (metal coil) in the bulb it gets transformed into light energy.