Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Japanese-devised Curriculum
The Second World War led to the occupation f the Philippines by the Japanese Imperial Forces.
The Japanese devised the Philippines' curriculum because this is their way to conquer our country-- just like the Spaniards and the Americans.
The Japanese devised this curriculum for the Filipino to suit their vested interests.
Need to know:
Their devised curriculum caused a blackout in Philippines education.
It also impeded the educational progress of the Filipinos.
Need to know:
The Japanese introduced many changes in the Filipino curriculum.
They introduced Nippongo and abolished the English language as a medium of instruction.
Textbooks were censored and revised.