Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FIRE AND SPORT
Transcript of FIRE AND SPORT
Fire is considered one of the four natural elements. It's been an important part of all cultures since prehistory.
FIRE AND SPORT
WHY I HAVE CHOSEN IT
Fire is an important element in sport. A good example is the Olympic flame, which symbolizes the light of spirit, knowledge and life.
Fire performance is a group of performance disciplines that manipulate objects on fire. It was invented by the Maori Natives of New Zealand and it has grown in popularity since the mid-1990s.
Fire performance includes skills mainly based on juggling but it also includes skills such as fire breathing, fire eating and body burning. Performances can be done as choreographies, as freestyle performances or as interactive performances with the audience.
Bonfires of Saint John
On the night of 23 June, bonfires are lit and many people jump over them.
ME DOING A FIRE PERFORMANCE
dIscovery OF FIRE
Homo erectus discovered fire 790000 years ago by rubbing two stones. They used it to light the enviroment,to heat and protect themselves, to cook food and to make new materials.
Adrián Cordero Villegas