Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rigorous Questions
a routine of CCSS-based questioning
into your instruction How do I incorporate rigorous questioning into my lessons? 1. Direct Instruction: Intentionally weave CCSS-based language into your communication with students.
2. Group Practice: Create task cards, focus questions, or collaborative activities using CCSS-based language.
3. Independent Practice: Create assessments modeled on CCSS-aligned materials How do I actually COME UP with the questions? What does RIGOR actually mean? Rigor is the cognitive demand we place on our students when we engage them in curriculum, present lessons, or structure group practice activities. Utilize a Cognitive Rigor Matrix Continually Reference the CCSS "Borrow" Language From CCSS-Aligned Materials Use Bloom's Taxonomy and Webb's Depth of Knowledge as a road map for critical thinking! Get yourself in the practice of making
this language an integral part
of your planning process! Social Studies Math Science How does Poe use word choice to impact the overall mood of his poem, The Raven? Analyze and describe how the Bill of Rights presents information about individual liberty.