Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 5-speed Gearbox
French inventors: *Louis-Rene Panhard* *Emile Levassor* Created the first modern manual transmission 1898 GEARS Synchronizers SHAFT BEARINGS WASHERS NUTS SCREWS GEAR FORK REVERSE ENGINEERING ASK IMAGINE PLAN CREATE IMPROVE is the process of understanding an existing product mmmm....... Left View Right View Nissan's GEARBOX Pro-e Drawings Auto-CAD Drawing with dimensions in mm Table of Results Testing the Material of the Gearbox Gearbox Materials Carbon Chromium Steel St = 196 MPa Cast Iron St = 151- 434 MPa Carburized Steel High Carbon Steel Carbon Manganese Steel Brinell Hardness Test specimen Rockwell Test Rockwell Test = 126 Brinell Hardness Number = 748 Bending Stress = 638.84 MPa Contact (Wear) Stress = 2039.7 MPa NOBODY IS PERFECT, BUT A TEAM MIGHT BE .... Abdullah Ghaith
Mohannad Tashli 5-Speed Manual Transmission Special Thanks to Eng. Sana'a Karazon Reasons for RE: 1. Manufacturer
3. Military or Commercial
4. Academic purposes RE Process