Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of AGARIO
Programmers made this in about 3 days. This game one of the most succesful games in the world, in one day 10 million people went to play this game.
The game was initially advertised on 4chan on 28 April 2015 as a browser game.
Agar.io is a massively multiplayer action game developed by Matheus Valadares. Players are controling a small cell and after they can be bigger, there are many also very small cells that you can eat and get bigger and bigger and around you ther are so many pleyers that can eat you or you can eat them and get more bigger and get in the top 10 leadership.
How did Agar.io got this name?
When game was initially advertised ?
The name Agar.io comes from the substance agar, used to culture bacteria.
Some cool stuff that you can in this game!
You can choose cell which you like, but for that you need to type the name of the cell, usually I am playing for cell PUTIN.