Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
golden gate bridge
Transcript of golden gate bridge
Some people are okay with tolls and some people don't want tolls
golden gate bridge tolls
We have come to a conclusion
that $3.50 for pedestrians and cyclists is a more reasonable rate. Now what do you think?
We need money to maintain the bridge
Safe secure exercise on bridge
Have money for bridge maintenance
how the proposal will meet the needs of the community
We are making money for the bridge to be safe
People do not have to pay too much to cross the bridge
It makes sense to charge tourists to walk across the bridge, but for people that use the bridge often it would get expensive.
I believe that access to public spaces should be free and fair.
Because cars put more wear and tear on the bridge so a proportional toll would make sense.
We are taking away the tolls for pedestrians and cyclists (but not cars) on holidays
The tolls will be $3.50 for pedestrians and cyclists.
What does the community say?