Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tone Prezi
Now Write Your Own "Two Tone" Piece
On the front of your paper write in a positive tone and on the back write in a negative tone
Make sure each setting is the same.
Ex: A dance, a park, a carnival, a field
What is Tone?
Tone is the author's attitude toward his/her subject
Mood: The emotions the reader feels while reading (don't confuse these two)
Tone is NOT the reader's
emotions.... but the writer's attitude toward the subject, characters, or audience
Effective use of tone: 10 points