Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 11 10/30
In what ways is the film different than the text?
How does the film help you to understand the plot and the characters?
Take out your ACT 1 questions to be collected
Answer the following question in your notes:
Based on your knowledge of the play, what do you expect to see in the first interaction between John and Elizabeth Proctor?
Go to the back of the room and get your independent reading book
Take out your book log
Begin reading silently and independently
Wednesday, November 4th
Annotate your text
Look for information to answer your guiding questions
How do you characterize John and Elizabeth based on their interaction? What about their values?
What plot developments can you anticipate as a result of their conversation?