Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Life Cycle of a Star
Transcript of Life Cycle of a Star
By Madison Desvarieux
According to wikipedia, "A nebula is an interstellar cloud of dust, hydrogen, helium and other ionized gases. Originally, nebula was a name for any diffuse astronomical object, including galaxies beyond the Milky Way."
A mass of gas that is a sign a early for mation of a star before nucleosynthesis.
A fixed point in the night sky that is large.
Red ginants are thought to be in a bug stage of evolutiing when no hydrogen is left
a very dence star it is made up of mostly electrion degerate matter