Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Life Cycle of a Star
Transcript of Life Cycle of a Star
By Madison Desvarieux
According to wikipedia, "A nebula is an interstellar cloud of dust, hydrogen, helium and other ionized gases. Originally, nebula was a name for any diffuse astronomical object, including galaxies beyond the Milky Way."
A mass of gas that is a sign a early for mation of a star before nucleosynthesis.
A fixed point in the night sky that is large.
Red ginants are thought to be in a bug stage of evolutiing when no hydrogen is left
a very dence star it is made up of mostly electrion degerate matter