Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biology 09/15/2016
September 15th, 2016
Class Activity 14
1) Find your egg.
2) Dry it off completely with the paper towel provided.
3) Measure the final mass of the egg in grams. Record this in your notes.
4) Record the initial mass, final mass, and change in mass in the chart on the board in the back of the room.
5) Copy the class averages into your notes.
1) Using a proper paragraph, describe what happened to your eggs using the following terms:
3) Create a beautiful bar graph comparing the class average change in mass for the dH2O eggs and the Sucrose eggs.
Osmosis and Tonicity
Quiz 4 Discussion