Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Red Alert 3
Transcript of Red Alert 3
EA Los Angeles and published by Electronic Arts. It was released on October 28, 2008 What is Red Alert 3? It takes place in an alternate timeline, created when Albert Einstein travels back to the past and eliminates Adolf Hitler in an attempt to prevent World War II from taking place. This plan indirectly backfires and results in an unchecked Soviet invasion of Europe by Joseph Stalin in the 1950s. What is it about ?
To create your base
To collect gold and gems
To make your own army
To defend your base from the enemy
To finish the game Objectives If you want to finish the game finish the
Campaign mode . Here you can unlock new units Allows you to play the game with another player,if your connected to LAN.If not you can play the game with Ais. You can practice new strategies on how to defeat your opponents >:). Here you can also use special weapons such as nuclear missile. Skirmish Each country have a special trait. The Rising Sun has nanotechnology that allows any building to stand or to be constructed even on water. Choose What country you want to use.
Choose from the allied, Soviets or the Empire of the Rising Sun. * OS – Windows XP / Vista (32-Bit)
* Processor – XP: 2.0 GHz (Intel Pentium 4; AMD Athlon 2000+; Multiple Cores) / Vista: 2.2 GHz (Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon 2200+/Multiple Cores)
* Memory – XP/Vista: 1 GB
* Hard Drive – Media: 6.0 GB / EA Link: 12.0 GB
* DVD Drive - 8 SPEED
* Video Card – NVIDIA GeForce 6800, ATI Radeon X1800 or higher end DirectX 9.0c compatible gfx card
* Sound Card - DirectX 9.0c compatible (Creative Sound Blaster Audigy cards require a Intel P4 2.6 GHz or similar under Vista, Yamaha Xwave-512 not supported)
* Online Multiplayer – 512 Kbps or faster; 2-8 Players
* Input - Keyboard, Mouse
* Optional – VoIP Headset Requirements WHICH SIDE ARE YOU?