Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Introduction to Newtons Laws-Middle School
Transcript of Introduction to Newtons Laws-Middle School
by highly educated individuals!
A funny video to help you
Newtons First Law States-
An object in motion will remain in motion and an object at rest will remain at rest UNLESS acted on by an unbalanced force :)
Newtons Seconds Law states-
acceleration depends on an objects mass and the force acting on the object
Finally Newtons Third Law states:
for every action there is an equal
but opposite reaction
Newtons First Law of Motion Video!!!
Newtons Second Law of motion video!!
Newtons Third Law of Motion Video!!