Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Introduction to Newtons Laws-Middle School
Transcript of Introduction to Newtons Laws-Middle School
by highly educated individuals!
A funny video to help you
Newtons First Law States-
An object in motion will remain in motion and an object at rest will remain at rest UNLESS acted on by an unbalanced force :)
Newtons Seconds Law states-
acceleration depends on an objects mass and the force acting on the object
Finally Newtons Third Law states:
for every action there is an equal
but opposite reaction
Newtons First Law of Motion Video!!!
Newtons Second Law of motion video!!
Newtons Third Law of Motion Video!!