Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
brown fur eye claws. they also
live in NORTH AMERICA Bears when there are babys there called cubs male bears up to 800 pounds 362 kg
female 500 pounds HOW LONG DO FEMALE AND MALE STAY TOGETHER ? Until the female get pregenate BY:AKEEM
BILAL They eat squirrells, moose,
deer , bird eggs, and insects. Bear WHAT DO BEARS EAT ? WHERE DO THEY LIVE ? what are they called ? when do they hirbernate when do they go off ? when they are finish training they
go find land. how much do they wiegh ? GRIZZLY BEAR